KIVOTOS RUSSIAN GOLDEN LADY OF THE YEAR AWARD 2020
A PRESTIGIOUS AWARD ESTABLISHED IN CYPRUS SINCE 2006 UNDER THE AUSPICES OF THE AMBASSADOR OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION TO THE REPUBLIC OF CYPRUS H.E. STANISLAV V. OSADCHIY & AWARD PATRON MRS MARIA IGNATIOU-SHIAKALLI HOSTED AT THE EMBASSY OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION CYPRUS THURSDAY 12TH MARCH 2020
Published Interview Quote: Ambassador of the Russian Federation to the Republic of Cyprus H.E. Stanislav V. Osadchiy:
“I believe the business opportunities for our women are equal to others as the Republic of Cyprus respects the European and International law and values. In my opinion, a successful business start for a female entrepreneur in Cyprus is primarily the matter of personal motivation and professionalism.”
AWARD INTRODUCTION & SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
The finalists, 4 category winners and outright winner of the annual award for the prestigious title: KIVOTOS RUSSIAN GOLDEN LADY WOMAN OF THE YEAR AWARD 2020 will take place in the presence of dignitaries during an elegant cocktail reception at the Embassy of the Russian Federation in the Republic of Cyprus, Nicosia, Cyprus on Thursday 12 th March, 2020.
The established award pays homage to Russian women, marking a significant accolade, who notably contribute to the business, cultural, environmental and philanthropy life of Cyprus; by a presentation of awards entitled:
- Russian Corporate Entrepreneur Woman of the Year Award
- Russian Cultural Woman of the Year Award
- Russian Community & Environment Woman of the Year Award
- Russian Philanthropy & Humanitarian Woman of the Year Award
The overall winner and 4 category winners are announced at the event. The finalists are pre-announced.
The main prize for the winner is authentic artwork specially created by renowned Artist Maria Ignatiou-Shiakalli, Award Patron and Arts and Culture Patron.
Finalists & Category Prizes
Neophytou Jewellery is the sponsor of the fine silver branded Golden Lady logo lapel pins for all the finalists and Karen Betts Sculptor is the creator of the bronze head branded Our Lady prize for the 4 category winners.
The judges’ role is a prerogative of the successful award contest. The official engagement is sourced by formal invitation to individuals representing credible institutes and governing bodies of undisputed high reputation and respect. Invitations to serve on the judging committee aim to be representatives of authorities who conduct and communicate business ethics by a strict code of practice and abide by a summary of principles.
Award Initiative Endorsement Statement
Dr. Erato KozakouMarcoullis Former Minister of Foreign Affairs/Independent Director RCB Bank.
“Gender equality not only promotes peaceful and just societies, but can also contribute vastly to global welfare. Women’s empowerment and undertaking leadership positions in the business and financial sectors is crucial towards achieving inclusive economic growth and sustainable development. The Award (est. 2006), recognises the gravity of Women’s Empowerment and their significant achievements towards realising this vision.”
Prize & Media Sponsors /Charity Support Tenders
Contracts available upon request.
All sponsors must provide high resolution image of logo in vector file format. Kivotos Golden Lady Awards does not accept responsibility for poor re-production as a result of sponsors inferior file provision.
A Sponsor’s Testimonial
“As always the organisers pour their heart and soul into ensuring that Sponsors and Guests are supported throughout the process and delivered a truly magnificent Awards ceremony. It was as always noted how all that are involved Candidates, Judges and Sponsors are truly grateful for all that occurs, not just at the event(s) but throughout the year. The Award will continue to be recognised as one of the most prestigious events in Cyprus. You only have to see the face of the Candidates and eventual winners as to how much it means to them to be even involved. Congratulations, I personally and all at Cellsonic VIPP wish you a hearty big thank you.”
Kivotos Golden Lady Awards Main Office Tel: +357 22658536
KIVOTOS GOLDEN LADY OF THE YEAR AWARDS NOMINATION PROCEDURE
To nominate your candidate, please complete the KIVOTOS GOLDEN LADY OF THE YEAR AWARD FORM
- The form must include the following (Please prepare all this information in advance, as the form will not allow you to save your progress):
- The Candidate’s name and contact information.
- The Award for which they are nominated.
- The names of two Nominators, both of whom must be persons of good standing in society. Candidates are nominated by various educated and highly professional persons who themselves contribute to the economy of Cyprus either directly or via their companies encompassing a fair and non-prejudicial distinction between the candidate categories of people.
- An explanation of who the Candidate is.
- A short text from the nominators stating their support for the nomination.
- A list of the accomplishments of the individual or the company stating why you believe they are worthy of being honoured by KGLYA.
- The form must be submitted and supported by both nominators.
The deadline for nominations to be received is 25th February 2020.
The final selection is made by the Award Committee and the awards are handed out at the award banquet held during the KGLYA annual gala dinner.
- For more information contact:
Kivotos Golden Lady Awards Main Office
Tel: +357 22658536