KIVOTOS GOLDEN LADY OF THE YEAR AWARDS NOMINATION PROCEDURE
To nominate your candidate, please complete the KIVOTOS GOLDEN LADY OF THE YEAR AWARD FORM
- The form must include the following (Please prepare all this information in advance, as the form will not allow you to save your progress):
- The Candidate’s name and contact information.
- The Award for which they are nominated.
- The names of two Nominators, both of whom must be persons of good standing in society. Candidates are nominated by various educated and highly professional persons who themselves contribute to the economy of Cyprus either directly or via their companies encompassing a fair and non-prejudicial distinction between the candidate categories of people.
- An explanation of who the Candidate is.
- A short text from the nominators stating their support for the nomination.
- A list of the accomplishments of the individual or the company stating why you believe they are worthy of being honoured by KGLYA.
- The form must be submitted and supported by both nominators.
The deadline for nominations to be received is 25th February 2020.
The final selection is made by the Award Committee and the awards are handed out at the award banquet held during the KGLYA annual gala dinner.
- For more information contact:
Kivotos Golden Lady Awards Main Office
Tel: +357 22658536