Category of Entry:
- Community & Environment
- Philanthropy & Humanitarian
Brief description of business/work role:
Please answer the following:
- Q1. How long have you been in Cyprus?
- Q2. When did you start your business/current work position? Did you receive financial assistance or self-funded? Were you the creator/founder of the concept?
- Q3. What made you decide/inspired you to start your own business/apply for your current position/develop your initiative?
- Q4. What did you find most challenging about starting your own business/working in your current position? Do you have a Mentor you aspire to? What are your views on team ethos?
- Q5. What do you find is the most enjoyable part of running your own business/working in your current position?
- Q6. What do you consider are your strengths?
- Q7. What do you consider are your weaknesses?
- Q8. What qualifications/training do you have? Do you adopt a Social/Community Policy?
- Q9. What are your core business values?
- Q10. What are your future goals and targets?
- Q11. If you had to give a piece of advice to other women about to launch a business/develop an initiative what would it be?
- Q12. What has your contribution to the female society been and to society in general?
- Q13. What differentiates you from any other female candidate in your award category to class you as a worthy candidate?
Judge over-view (for office use only)
Overview Comments/Mark 1-10